Sports memberships are available to residents of The Strand and non-residents. Sports members privileges will include dining, pool, tennis, fitness, bocce courts, pickle ball and basketball courts, spa and social facilities of the Club. Sports Members also have the following golf privileges: November 1st thru April 30th: Sports Members are allowed twelve (12) tee times during this 6 month period upon payment of the daily sports green fees and cart fees. If a sports member is a guest of a golf member it is counted toward one of their 12 tee times. The driving range and practice facilities will be available to Sports Members on the days they have a scheduled tee time and after 1 p.m. on days without a tee time. Tee times may be made up to two days in advance during season. Sports Members are not eligible to participate in the following golf events during season (November through April): Men's and Ladies' Day and Trophy Events. May 1st through October 31st: Sports Members will have unlimited golf privileges upon payment of cart fee only. This includes the driving range and all practice facilities. Tee times may be made up to five days in advance during the off-season. Private cart use is not available to Sports Members.
Sports Membership privileges include:
- Clubhouse and Dining Access Year Round
- Unlimited Use of The 8 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- Unlimited Use of The Fitness Center
- Unlimited Use of The Junior Olympic Size Swimming Pool
- The Spa at The Strand
- Unlimited Golf from May - October for cart fees only
- Limited Golf from November - April for green fees and cart fees
- Use of the Aqua Range and Practice Putting Greens Year Round
Please contact us for a private tour, "Member for a Day" program or more information.